Customer Experience Manager
As the customer experience manager, you’ll manage the organization’s online presence by developing a strategy, producing good content, analyzing usage data, facilitating customer service and managing projects and campaigns.
9am to 5pm – Monday to Friday.
However, you may work longer hours, including evening and Saturday work, if working to a campaign deadline or on demand.
Applicants should reside within areas below:
- Ojodu Berger
- Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries and resolve customer complaints
- Process orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints for training and review purposes.
- Communicate and coordinate with colleagues as necessary.
- Generate periodic reports on customer satisfaction and performance.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Deliberate planning, strategy and goal setting
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Develop creative and engaging social media strategies – content management (including website)
- Cultivation of leads and sales – SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Tiktok and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels
- Integrate all channels of marketing (social media, SEO, content marketing, email, print and digital marketing)
- Oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms using scheduling tools such as Sprinklr, Hootsuite, Asana and Olapic
- Create engaging multimedia content
- Develop, launch and manage new competitions and campaigns that promote the organization and brand
- Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
- Undertake audience research and reputation management
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Monitor, track, analyze and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights
- Research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity
- Analyze competitor activity
- Recommend improvements to increase performance
- Set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement
- Manage a budget for social media activities
- Encourage collaboration across teams and departments
- Regularly liaise with clients via telephone, email, conference calls or face-to-face
- A solid understanding of the use of a range of social media platforms, particularly in relation to advertising/branding and customers
- Strong copywriting and editing skills suitable for each platform, from knowing how to write a successful tweet to using effective storytelling techniques
- Knowledge and understanding of algorithms and search engine optimisation
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- Strong communication and people skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients
- Leadership qualities to lead and motivate a team
- Excellent team working, collaboration and networking skills
- organizational skills, with the capacity to prioritize and work across multiple projects
- Project and campaign management skills
- The ability to work well under pressure in order to meet deadlines
- Skills in data analysis and interpreting statistics
- Online community management and customer service skills to strike the balance between publicity and stimulating direct discussion with potential and actual customers
- An eye for detail and the ability to work accurately
- Motivation and commitment
There are no set qualifications for this opening, it’s open to one from any discipline, but the following subjects can be particularly helpful:
- A self starter who can be optimally productive with little supervision
- Business management
- Marketing (particularly digital marketing)
- Media and communications
- Public relations.
- An innovator who can bring fresh ideas which will contribute to the success of the Team
- A minimum qualification of O’Level and relevant certifications
- Membership with relevant organizations
- A customer centric approach to tasks
- Fluency in English and a major language spoken in Nigeria
- Excellent people management and interpersonal relationship skills
- Ability to manage complexities and handle pressure
- A tech enthusiast who is adept at using MS Office and other relevant applications.
What we can offer you?
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working structure
- Opportunity to grow in a fast paced environment
- Learning and development opportunities
- Autonomy to showcase your best version and ideas